Quit Smokeless Community
CoachDip

Fitness Central

It's back....

wolik, Sheriff, Phil (if you're back yet), syner....and anyone else.....time to get back to work.....feel like I've gained 20 lbs without this node....

FITNESS ROLL CALL

"A WORK OUT A DAY HELPS KEEP THE NICBITCH AT BAY"

THURSDAY, JANUARY 24TH

Coach...1 hour in the gym...500 reps single count jump rope....50 reps double under jump rope....good to be back....now post up people

dont know how it works in here but I am all about the health and nutrition. Had a bone marrow test today so no exercise but I ran 5 miles yesterday in 39 minutes. It is amazing how much better my lungs and stamina are already. only been quit for 31 days but it used to be all I could do to run 3 miles. I have been running at least 4 miles every time I run now and at a much faster pace. I am becoming a believer in this no nicotine way of life. I have always been a believer in the fitness and nutrition aspect of a healthy lifestyle. Never realized how much chewing was holding me back though! B)

It's back....

wolik, Sheriff, Phil (if you're back yet), syner....and anyone else.....time to get back to work.....feel like I've gained 20 lbs without this node....

Amen, it's kinda funny that having this hear reminds me I need to work out...Kinda feel guilty if I don't. Thanks for bringing this back. I am goin to the gym in 45 mins or so...will post it up later....

dont know how it works in here but I am all about the health and nutrition. Had a bone marrow test today so no exercise but I ran 5 miles yesterday in 39 minutes. It is amazing how much better my lungs and stamina are already. only been quit for 31 days but it used to be all I could do to run 3 miles. I have been running at least 4 miles every time I run now and at a much faster pace. I am becoming a believer in this no nicotine way of life. I have always been a believer in the fitness and nutrition aspect of a healthy lifestyle. Never realized how much chewing was holding me back though! B)

Dos....

Putting on roll....it is just like your no dip roll but reversed.....we post after we workout.....just a little more motivation to get off our butts

FITNESS ROLL CALL

THURSDAY, JANUARY 24TH

Coach...1 hour in the gym...500 reps single count jump rope....50 reps double under jump rope....good to be back....now post up people

NMB - Up at 4 and 1 hour in the gym. Bench press, incline bench press, dumbell flye, ent-over row, lat pull-down, and back extensions.

FITNESS ROLL CALL

THURSDAY, JANUARY 24TH

NMB - Up at 4 and 1 hour in the gym. Bench press, incline bench press, dumbell flye, ent-over row, lat pull-down, and back extensions.

dosneffect....5 miles in 39 minutes

FITNESS ROLL CALL

THURSDAY, JANUARY 24TH

NMB - Up at 4 and 1 hour in the gym. Bench press, incline bench press, dumbell flye, bent-over row, lat pull-down, and back extensions.

FITNESS ROLL CALL

THURSDAY, JANUARY 24TH

cleahy96...Been waking up the muscles this week. Back and Bi's today. My goal is to prep them for a 21 day bicept blast. Used to do it before the dip.

FITNESS ROLL CALL

THURSDAY, JANUARY 24TH

cleahy96...Been waking up the muscles this week. Back and Bi's today. My goal is to prep them for a 21 day bicept blast. Used to do it before the dip.

Val ~ Haven't been to the gym in a month..bleh...glad to be back.. 2 reps @ 18 pushups...12 mins cardio...a couple of weight machines...damn it felt nice...Savatage & Mettallica blastin on the ipod...

FITNESS ROLL CALL

THURSDAY, JANUARY 24TH

Val ~ Haven't been to the gym in a month..bleh...glad to be back.. 2 reps @ 18 pushups...12 mins cardio...a couple of weight machines...damn it felt nice...Savatage & Mettallica blastin on the ipod...

Luke's Dad- 2.25 miles in 17.30 minutes in negative 4 degree weather with -20 windchill. I love it!

FITNESS ROLL CALL

FRIDAY, JANUARY 25TH

NMB - Up at 4:30 and 1.5 hours in the gym. Shoulder press, lateral raises, standing EZ bar curls, seated curls, skull crushers, triceps cable extension, forearm curls and 30 minutes on the treadmill.

FITNESS ROLL CALL

FRIDAY, JANUARY 25TH

NMB - Up at 4:30 and 1.5 hours in the gym. Shoulder press, lateral raises, standing EZ bar curls, seated curls, skull crushers, triceps cable extension, forearm curls and 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Sheriff - 1hr spin class, lifting - chest, arms, abs, 6mile run this afternoon..

FITNESS ROLL CALL

FRIDAY, JANUARY 25TH

Sheriff - 1hr spin class, lifting - chest, arms, abs, 6mile run this afternoon..

Wolik - Played a horrible game of basketball last night.. I was sick and only scored two.. we lost another guy due to injuries.. what a mess.. next week I will be ready to fuck things up.. bring it nic bitch your going DOWN!!!!!!! Whether i win or lose I am never going back to slavery from some ridiculous giver of cancer... FUCK OFF DIP!!!!!!!

i would like to get into this. I just have not hit the gym in a long time. 50 days quit from the dip though. I have about 50 lbs to lose.... any suggestions? pm me if you like. Thanks, Krussell , proud member of the April 2008 HOF group.

FITNESS ROLL CALL

FRIDAY, JANUARY 25TH

Wolik - Played a horrible game of basketball last night.. I was sick and only scored two.. we lost another guy due to injuries.. what a mess.. next week I will be ready to fuck things up.. bring it nic bitch your going DOWN!!!!!!! Whether i win or lose I am never going back to slavery from some ridiculous giver of cancer... FUCK OFF DIP!!!!!!!

KennyB-Ran a nice paced 4.0 miles at the gym and lifted shoulders. Workouts feel less rushed since I am not wanting that tin out in my car afterwards.

FITNESS ROLL CALL

MONDAY, JANUARY 28TH

Coach...15 sets of /5 pull ups/10 push ups/15 squats/.....in 20 minutes.....TOTALS = 75 pulls / 150 pushes / 225 squats.....track of the day/Engine #9, Deftones

FITNESS ROLL CALL

MONDAY, JANUARY 28TH

Coach...15 sets of /5 pull ups/10 push ups/15 squats/.....in 20 minutes.....TOTALS = 75 pulls / 150 pushes / 225 squats.....track of the day/Engine #9, Deftones

KennyB-Lunch time run of 3.5 miles in 33 min, abs no time left

i would like to get into this. I just have not hit the gym in a long time. 50 days quit from the dip though. I have about 50 lbs to lose.... any suggestions? pm me if you like. Thanks, Krussell , proud member of the April 2008 HOF group.

Krussell, I find that planning out my schedule for the week helps. I know I'll be at the gym Monday and Wednesday mornings and at least one day after work. I also play hockey one night a week so that would be 4 cardio workouts per week.

I also go to the gym no matter how tired I am. I tell myself that if I'm too tired after 15 minutes I can leave, but that never happens.

Tarheel

Fellow member of the April 2008 HOF group

FITNESS ROLL CALL

TUESDAY, JANUARY 29TH

NMB - Up at 4:00 and 1.25 hours in the gym. Shoulder press, lateral raises, standing EZ bar curls, seated curls, skull crushers, triceps cable extension, forearm curls and 18 minutes on the treadmill.

FITNESS ROLL CALL

TUESDAY, JANUARY 29TH

NMB - Up at 4:00 and 1.25 hours in the gym. Shoulder press, lateral raises, standing EZ bar curls, seated curls, skull crushers, triceps cable extension, forearm curls and 18 minutes on the treadmill.

cleahy96 - Chest, Triceps, calvs and abs.

FITNESS ROLL CALL

TUESDAY, JANUARY 29TH

Coach...5 sets of / 50 foot - 45lbs over head squat / 21 burpee's.......in 17:09.....Judith, APC....the Renholder Remix

FITNESS ROLL CALL

TUESDAY, JANUARY 29TH

NMB you are a freak. I have always worked out at lunch but it takes so long that I feel guilty for the 1:45 lunch. I have been trying to motivate myself to workout in the morning and tomorrow is the day I will give it a shot. I have not said or done "skull crushers" since high school. Brings back good memories of no responsibility other than school, workout, and trying to get laid as much as possible.

FITNESS ROLL CALL

TUESDAY, JANUARY 29TH

Coach...5 sets of / 50 foot - 45lbs over head squat / 21 burpee's.......in 17:09.....Judith, APC....the Renholder Remix

dosneffect- 4.5 miles in 36 minutes, cant seem to break the 8 minute mile mark. I will though!

Krussell, I find that planning out my schedule for the week helps. I know I'll be at the gym Monday and Wednesday mornings and at least one day after work. I also play hockey one night a week so that would be 4 cardio workouts per week.

I also go to the gym no matter how tired I am. I tell myself that if I'm too tired after 15 minutes I can leave, but that never happens.

Tarheel

Fellow member of the April 2008 HOF group

Tarheel,

that is the single best strategy I have heard in a long time in regards to motivating yourself to work out when not feeling motivated. I will use that one brotha if you dont mind. I am the kind of guy who is highly motivated but can use those little tricks to play on myself to get me to the gym sometimes(especially when I am tired) I have never felt worse after a workout, I can guarantee that. Thanks for the good words!!!!!!!!