Quit Smokeless Community
Киров

Quitting Drinking

Friday January 25, 2008 - One Day at a Time

jdrsdaddy - today

Woody - Today! Thanks for starting this again Jdr's Good to have one more section of accountability

jdrsdaddy - today

Woody - Today! Thanks for starting this again Jdr's Good to have one more section of accountability

NMB - Today!

jdrsdaddy - today

NMB - Today!

Berf(184)- Today

jdrsdaddy - today

NMB - Today!

Berf(184)- Today

Wolik 198 & 194 - Now this is nice.. Hello fellas I am still with you. TODAY!!!!

jdrsdaddy - today

NMB - Today!

Berf(184)- Today

Wolik 198 & 194 - Now this is nice.. Hello fellas I am still with you. TODAY!!!!

Ebenezer- 11 %%%% the alcohol companies, damn it feels good to say that again

jdrsdaddy - today

NMB - Today!

Berf(184)- Today

Ebenezer- 11 %%%% the alcohol companies, damn it feels good to say that again

dosneffect-today-mind if i join you guys? it has been awhile since i had a drink, almost two years now. if i went back i know a chew would soon follow, so cheers to a completely drug-free life!

Friday January 26, 2008 - One Day at a Time

Woody - Today! - welcome dosneffect!

Ebenezer - 12 - f*** the alcohol companies

Saturday January 26, 2008 - One Day at a Time

Woody - Today! - welcome dosneffect!

Ebenezer - 12 - f*** the alcohol companies

jdrsdaddy - today, and i don't blame the alcohol companies.....they didn't make me drink. i accept responsibility for my own actions.

jdrsdaddy - today, and i don't blame the alcohol companies.....they didn't make me drink. i accept responsibility for my own actions.

i agree with you. i have defended the tobacco companies numerous times when people speak out against them on these sites. we make the decision to use or not use something. i think though that the alcohol companies are "getting off the hook" for lack of a better term. the tobacco companies are assaulted constantly on commercials and we are exposed to just as many beer commercials glamorizing alcohol use. i feel the need to shift the weight by stating my line every once in a while.

i agree with you. i have defended the tobacco companies numerous times when people speak out against them on these sites. we make the decision to use or not use something. i think though that the alcohol companies are "getting off the hook" for lack of a better term. the tobacco companies are assaulted constantly on commercials and we are exposed to just as many beer commercials glamorizing alcohol use. i feel the need to shift the weight by stating my line every once in a while.

fair enough

Monday January 28, 2008 - One Day at a Time

jdrsdaddy - today - and, we're back

Wolik - Its not worth the argument.. fuck it... Today I am not drinking and thats all... good luck

Monday January 28, 2008 - One Day at a Time

jdrsdaddy - today - and, we're back

Wolik - Its not worth the argument.. fuck it... Today I am not drinking and thats all... good luck

dosneffect-today, good to be back! no drugs or alcohol today, not even nicotine!

Tuesday January 29, 2008 - One Day at a Time

Wolik - Not thinking about it so much anymore.. Kind of nice.. but i am the slightest bit worried about my wedding in late July.. What do you guys think?

Wolik - Not thinking about it so much anymore.. Kind of nice.. but i am the slightest bit worried about my wedding in late July.. What do you guys think?

Woody - today - as far as weddings, anniversaries, graduations, and the like, I don't think about them today, but only on the day they arrive. I then put in place a plan of action to keep alcohol at bay. Bottom line - stay in today

Woody - today - as far as weddings, anniversaries, graduations, and the like, I don't think about them today, but only on the day they arrive. I then put in place a plan of action to keep alcohol at bay. Bottom line - stay in today

jdrsdaddy - today - yeah, what woody said

Skin - today... Is a good day, I will see my 3rd daughter turn 2 years old!

Well "You can't blame me", says the media man

Well "I wasn't the one who came up with the plan

I just point my camera at what the people want to see

Man it's a two way mirror and you cant blame me"

"You can't blame me", says the singer of the song

Or the maker of the movie which he based his life on

"It's only entertainment and as anyone can see

The smoke machines and makeup and you cant fool me"

It was you it was me it was every man

We've all got the blood on our hands

We only receive what we demand

And if we want hell then hells what well have - JJ

Ebenezer - 15 wolik, all you have to remember is... %%%% the alcohol companies

Barn Day 194 sanscope & 82 days sober. I lost this forum for a while.

Barn Day 194 sanscope & 82 days sober. I lost this forum for a while.

dosneffect-today-you dont have to worry bout not drinking on your wedding cuz it aint today! you can however, tell yourself and anyone else you wish that you will not drink that day to hold yourself accountable. otherwise your mind might convince you that it is a good idea by the time the wedding rolls around.

I am not gonna do it but.. its obviously bothering me for some reason... unsure about my bach party too..

i trying to make it more of an adventure but everyone else is just gonna get fucked up at night.... there is alot shit going on, I am psyched about the wedding, but all that planning shit has me worried about certain nights... Plus I visited my folks last weekend, to my surprise now that my father is all set my mom is showing signs.. might be Alzheimer's.. my girl's father has this and he gets worse everyday.. its fucking sad.. the confusion is downright sad.. damn it..

sorry for the vent, just feel like letting go a bit... basketball and deathmetal should do the trick..

no worries shit is just starting to creep up on me..

just trying to talk it out before i bash heads, drink to oblivion then chew..

basketball and big puffy clouds

big puffy sober clouds

sober clouds

sober

I am sober for a reason!!!!

Its not just to see if I can do it.