Jump to content
Quit Smokeless Community

Recommended Posts

Easter Eve Roll Call

 

Bubba - 5269

 

May you all gorge yourselves with ham and candy tomorrow.  Except for Buff, eat healthy Buff, we want you around for the long haul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easter Sunday Roll Call

J5K 5123

Surprise! I got to WFTAP people today, again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monday Roll Cal

J5K 5124

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roll Call

 

Bubba - 5272

Flav - 4867

 

Doc, congrats on the milestone... you too bufff.  You guys must be doing something right!

Buff, I hope all is well.  I know those health scares can really make you reflect, well, that and having to buy 50+ inch waist pants ^_^  or so I've been told.  It's the beer young man,  and that's why I resisted the urge to buy a kegerator.  Let's face it, I'm an addict and whether it's Copenhagen or beer, I'd abuse it; it's in my nature.  I've been trying to eat cleaner these days; still haven't pulled the trigger on a full blown diet, just trying to eat cleaner.  I figure it's a good step towards my goal of getting off the HBP medicine this year.  Since I can't fix ugly, I settled on that one goal.  It's damn hard though I'll tell you that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2018 at 5:18 PM, Flavius Victor said:

Roll Call

 

Bubba - 5272

Flav - 4867

 

Doc, congrats on the milestone... you too bufff.  You guys must be doing something right!

Buff, I hope all is well.  I know those health scares can really make you reflect, well, that and having to buy 50+ inch waist pants ^_^  or so I've been told.  It's the beer young man,  and that's why I resisted the urge to buy a kegerator.  Let's face it, I'm an addict and whether it's Copenhagen or beer, I'd abuse it; it's in my nature.  I've been trying to eat cleaner these days; still haven't pulled the trigger on a full blown diet, just trying to eat cleaner.  I figure it's a good step towards my goal of getting off the HBP medicine this year.  Since I can't fix ugly, I settled on that one goal.  It's damn hard though I'll tell you that.

Cleaner is good!  I think it's a relatively easy fix too.  Just eat stuff that looks like what it was when they pulled it out of the ground, grabbed it off a tree or bush, and if it's animal based, looks like something our ancestors would have recognized as food. 

Absolute m'fing truth:  One could keep eating meat, but just get rid of dairy, and that would solve a lot of problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2018 at 9:29 AM, Matt Dog said:

Cleaner is good!  I think it's a relatively easy fix too.  Just eat stuff that looks like what it was when they pulled it out of the ground, grabbed it off a tree or bush, and if it's animal based, looks like something our ancestors would have recognized as food. 

Absolute m'fing truth:  One could keep eating meat, but just get rid of dairy, and that would solve a lot of problems.

I am about 99% dairy free (maybe a once a month ice cream) and 95% gluten free.  Between both it cleared up all stomach and digestive issues I was having.  It was the gluten free part that really nailed it home and made everything feel normal again.  Now that I feel somewhat normal again I have started walking extended distances. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2018 at 1:16 PM, PapaBubba said:

I am about 99% dairy free (maybe a once a month ice cream) and 95% gluten free.  Between both it cleared up all stomach and digestive issues I was having.  It was the gluten free part that really nailed it home and made everything feel normal again.  Now that I feel somewhat normal again I have started walking extended distances. 

Very good!  I haven't bothered with the gluten business, because my problems were never gastro related.  It was more overeating.  So now I can eat a lot of some things, like veggies and fruit, and it doesn't translate into ballooning up.  I could tighten up my diet some now, and lose another 20 lbs, but I don't really have any urgency to it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roll Call

 

Bubba - 5280

 

Heading out of town for a few days, will be in Buff country Friday AM and Sunday PM.  Maybe he'll see this and remember to text me back.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roll Call

 

Bubba - 5280

J5K 5134

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How's It Hangin' Ladies, Roll Call

 

Subby - 5163

 

Buff, glad you are still here.  Make good on the promise of a Buffrant soon please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×