Quit Smokeless Community

Donnie - 3,343 - I'll join you. No dip today. 

Hello guys! Today marks my 9 year quit. Thanks for hanging in there with me and keeping me honest. I can't thank you enough.

Dewayne

Tom - 3324 - Kind of quiet in here, my brothers.  I hope I am not alone.  I know it is a long journey, but I do have dreams now and then about it and how I cannot get it out of my mouth due to a dry mouth.  Bizarre.  I hope you gents are well.

My Brothers, thanks for helping me all this time.  I get the sense it is time to sign off here.  Maybe we all accomplished what we needed to.  I will probably pop in and post anyway, because for me, it was really hard to say no to the can.  It is still no.  All the best my Brothers!  Tom

On 7/19/2018 at 11:19 PM, Ijustwanttobefree said:

My Brothers, thanks for helping me all this time.  I get the sense it is time to sign off here.  Maybe we all accomplished what we needed to.  I will probably pop in and post anyway, because for me, it was really hard to say no to the can.  It is still no.  All the best my Brothers!  Tom

I still come in and post on occasion. It will be 10 years next April.  Time to keep on keeping on quitting. 

On 7/22/2018 at 11:36 AM, Donnie said:

I still come in and post on occasion. It will be 10 years next April.  Time to keep on keeping on quitting. 

todd - 3251 -  I am back tom.  have not fallen off the wagon and still dip free.  Life and work got really busy and my computer died.  but I will keep posting once a week now.  Dewayne.  Congrats on 9 years too.  Mine is at the end of august.

todd - 3256 - not today

Dewayne - 3348 Hey Guys, its been awhile but things are going good. I hope everyone is doing well and still quit. I need to pop in here more often and I will try and do so. I had a very busy summer with a lot of travel. My wife is back in school this week so the summer officially ends for her and I get to stay home a little. Take care and post up when you can.

On 8/27/2018 at 9:31 PM, Ijustwanttobefree said:

Tom -  3373 -  Good to hear from you Dewayne!  Not today for me!

Todd - 9 years today August 31, 2009 - Dewayne and Tom, thank you for helping me on this journey.  I too will start posting in here a bit more often.  still quit.  

Just checking in and still quit - 3398 today. Hope you guys are doing well. Stay strong. One of my buddies quit a month ago and is doing well.

Take Care,

Dewayne

On 10/14/2018 at 9:52 AM, Ijustwanttobefree said:

3420 - Never on Sunday!  I hope you guys are doing well.  Getting chilly out west.  Tom

Donnie - 3,478 - It has been cold in Colorado this week. 

On 10/27/2018 at 9:30 AM, Ijustwanttobefree said:

3433 - Not today!

Donnie - 3,489 - Another dip free day in paradise.