• Announcements

• Flavius Victor

Site Updates / Maintenance   06/10/2017

Read more about our weekend's maintenance activities and what you can expect in our blog post.
jimmyvv

Roll Call

11,360 posts in this topic

People with a quit date of 9/24/2009 - 10/23/2009, this is your Quit Group.

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

Ohioman1972 - 196 - I will not dip today. Anyone can quit for today. Do it and add your name to the list!

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

Ohioman1972 - 196 - I will not dip today. Anyone can quit for today. Do it and add your name to the list!

CopeWithoutCope - 98/6 - Hoping to see some old friends post in here, and meet some new ones.

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

CopeWithoutCope - 98/6 - Hoping to see some old friends post in here, and meet some new ones.

Roch - 581 - Make the decision to quit and commit to it!

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

readytoquit4ever - 113 - I won't dip today.

Thursday 9/24/09

rugby4ward - Day 1 - None for me today. Thanks for supporting all.

Quitters & Supporters

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

Donnie - 167 - I quit today. You can too.

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

Farley - 544 - you have made the first step rugby, now stick with this site and don't dip today and you r in the right direction

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

Farley - 544 - you have made the first step rugby, now stick with this site and don't dip today and you r in the right direction

maiden - 44 Fight through these first few days. They totally suck, but the reward is so worth it.

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

maiden - 44 Fight through these first few days. They totally suck, but the reward is so worth it.

JoeIndo - 460 - Welcome to the club dudes. Hang tough, log on every day, don't put that shit in your mouth and you'll make it!

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

JoeIndo - 460 - Welcome to the club dudes. Hang tough, log on every day, don't put that shit in your mouth and you'll make it!

Dun -480- Stay Strong Guys!! I wont dip today

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

Ohioman1972 - 196 - I will not dip today. Anyone can quit for today. Do it and add your name to the list! - That means you, Chris64!

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

Ohioman1972 - 196 - I will not dip today. Anyone can quit for today. Do it and add your name to the list! - That means you, Chris64!

MCH -269- quit for today, rugby4ward good to see you pack

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

Will - 456 - hey, alright rugby, great decision! B)

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

13underthegun- 334 - Just take it one day at a time. Don't dip this day, or this hour, or this minute... If I can do it ANYONE can!!!!

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

13underthegun- 334 - Just take it one day at a time. Don't dip this day, or this hour, or this minute... If I can do it ANYONE can!!!!

Pjsmitty - 821 Lets get to the quittin newbies!!

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

Collie -599- Quit today, because tomorrow may be to late!!!!!

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

Abdul PW Wolfe - 263 - Mentally just one day ahead of Rugby4ward. Welcome back!

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

Hoghead-258--- YOU DA MAN RUGBY!!!!!! Glad to see ya.

Thursday 9/24/09

Quitters & Supporters

Hoghead-258--- YOU DA MAN RUGBY!!!!!! Glad to see ya.

sgreath - It's about time Rugby!! Welcome back

Friday 9/25/09

Quitters

Supporters

Ohioman1972 - 197 - We got our first 2010 HOF quitter. Who's joining rugby4ward today?

Edited by Ohioman1972

Friday 9/25/09

Quitters

Supporters

Parsnip - 182 - Where's all the quitters at, come on anybody can quit for one day!

Friday 9/25/09

Quitters

Supporters

Ohioman1972 - 197 - We got our first 2010 HOF quitter. Who's joining rugby4ward today?

Parsnip - 182 -Where's all the quitters at, come on anybody can quit for one day!

Friday 9/25/09

Quitters

Supporters

Parsnip - 182 -Where's all the quitters at, come on anybody can quit for one day!

CopeWithoutCope - 99/7 - quit for today.

]

Friday 9/25/09

Quitters

Supporters

CopeWithoutCope - 99/7 - quit for today.

Donnie - 168 - I quit for today. You can too.