Quit Smokeless Community
CopeWithoutCope

Quitting Drinking (spiritual, not religious)

CopeWithoutCope - Day 7 - might be going to October-fest style dinner tonight. Will be difficult but not impossible to abstain from ONE beer.

TR - 2

CJ- not promising shit into the future, but can state that I'm Day 5 without booze. Not following any 12 steps here

Friday, Oct. 15

CopeWithoutCope - Day 5 - Too busy to drink alcohol. It's a leisure thing, not for a heavy lifting guy who's on a schedule.

Edited by CopeWithoutCope

Friday, Oct. 15

Readytoquit4ever - day 7 - fat drunk and stupid is no way to live life...

CopeWithoutCope - Day 5 - Too busy to drink alcohol. It's a leisure thing, not for a heavy lifting guy who's on a schedule.

Friday, Oct. 15

Readytoquit4ever - day 7 - fat drunk and stupid is no way to live life...

Truckerick - 6

I would consider myself someone who occasionally abuses alcohol, so this 8 day streak is nice. Was at the grocery store in my new home state of Virginia today and wife asked if I wanted beer. I said, "Nah."

Drinking not in my short-term plans.

Monday, Oct. 19

CopeWithoutCope - Day 8.

CJ - I'm with you Cope

TR - 2

Mwg327 - Day 2 - Here's the deal...I don't have to drink everyday...heck I can go a week without getting into the juice, but when I do...let's just say a 6 pack is usually the warm up before i really start getting after the beer. I know its not good for me and I'm a hell of a lot more productive when I stay away from it. I just want to start putting some distance in between drinks and see if I can't train myself to be a little more responsible with it - if not, I guess I'll start to question what the definition of an alcoholic is. For now - I choose not to drink.

Wednesday, Oct. 21

CopeWithoutCope - Day 10. Longest time without a drop in quite a while and it feels pretty good. I'm calmer overall, I think.

Wednesday, Oct. 21

CopeWithoutCope - Day 10. Longest time without a drop in quite a while and it feels pretty good. I'm calmer overall, I think.

CJ - None for me today

Friday, Oct. 23

CopeWithoutCope - Day 12. Alco-what?

TR - 6 (I wish Triumph made a TR-9,000,000!) I've owned many TR-6's & 7's.