Quit Smokeless Community
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

This is really unfortunate. I didn't intend to be the first person in this group. But here I am. I made a commitment and I'm going to keep it. I decided last week that 2/22/2010 is going to be the last of my chewing days. So tonight, I emptied the cans in the toilet, rinsed out and tossed the spitter and logged in to make it known. It's officially 2/22 now, so I'm going to put in my first day. Thanks for setting up this site and helping a brother out. I'll see you tomorrow.

mcs - Day 1

This is really unfortunate. I didn't intend to be the first person in this group. But here I am. I made a commitment and I'm going to keep it. I decided last week that 2/22/2010 is going to be the last of my chewing days. So tonight, I emptied the cans in the toilet, rinsed out and tossed the spitter and logged in to make it known. It's officially 2/22 now, so I'm going to put in my first day. Thanks for setting up this site and helping a brother out. I'll see you tomorrow.

mcs - Day 1

Awesome. Way to stick with your commitment. You will never be lonely here at QSSN! We are always happy to help out, but you are about to do the heavy lifting. I quit just a few days more that 2 years ago, and it was tough. Day XX, yikes. You got this though and we are here to help. All you really need to do is quit for today. Tomorrow is another day. Wake up and remind yourself to make a new commitment to yourself and this community. Next thing you know you will be the quittingest quitter ever!

Embrace your future for the long haul ... embrace the suck for now!

Here to help!

MCS,

Way to step up and take control back of your life survive the inital suck and lead this group of quitters to the hall of fame.

February 22, 2010

Quitters

mcs - Day 1

Support

Bigmoe -732- way to step up mcs. This is the first day of the flight to freedom.

Edited by Bigmoe

February 22, 2010

Quitters

mcs - Day 1

Support

Bigmoe -732- way to step up mcs. This is the first day of the flight to freedom.

JimmyVV - 133. What a strong first step. You can do this - be strong brother !!!

February 22, 2010

Quitters

mcs - Day 1

Support

JimmyVV - 133. What a strong first step. You can do this - be strong brother !!!

KCMike - day 53, I will quit with mcs and June, let us know what you need mcs

February 22, 2010

Quitters

mcs - Day 1

Support

Kurt Kiefer - 668 - Congrats mcs - do not dip today. We will worry about tomorrow when it gets here...

February 22, 2010

Quitters

mcs - Day 1

Support

Kurt Kiefer - 668 - Congrats mcs - do not dip today. We will worry about tomorrow when it gets here...

Kona - 53 - My quit started on Day 1 too.

February 22, 2010

Quitters

mcs - Day 1

Support

marmar 750 - Mine too, embrace the suck mcs - you can DO IT!

February 22, 2010

Quitters

mcs - Day 1

Support

Barn - Day 949 ~ Waitin on the quitters who need to grow a pair to quit

February 22, 2010

Quitters

mcs - Day 1

Support

Buccee- 132. mcs stands for "mucho cojones, senor", for having the balls to quit. Use this site. Read Steve the Builder's HOF speech. Rant in the cafe. Get some Smokey Mountain Chew. Eat, vent, cuss, do whatever it takes to keep that rotten shit away. The nic bitch is mad that you havent called her back today.

February 22, 2010

Quitters

mcs - Day 1

Support

Buccee- 132. mcs stands for "mucho cojones, senor", for having the balls to quit. Use this site. Read Steve the Builder's HOF speech. Rant in the cafe. Get some Smokey Mountain Chew. Eat, vent, cuss, do whatever it takes to keep that rotten shit away. The nic bitch is mad that you havent called her back today.

BTL - 267 - quitting with you today mcs! who else is hanging around out there??

Hey fellas, thanks for the support. I just wanted to check in and say I'm still clean. I know there are going to be a couple of rough spots this afternoon (driving home, sitting around after dinner), but I'm going to make it happen. I'll either leave my place and get some coffee or busy myself with something. But either way, I'm not going to chew.

My last chew was on Feb 21, 2010.

I've been doing this for 10 years and now is my time to be free.

I've failed at quitting before, but I have never had the support of this site.

I will make this happen, I have to.

February 22, 2010

Quitters

mcs - Day 1

Support

Fitzzy 72 - 14- Nothing but support for you. You can do this!

Hey fellas, thanks for the support. I just wanted to check in and say I'm still clean. I know there are going to be a couple of rough spots this afternoon (driving home, sitting around after dinner), but I'm going to make it happen. I'll either leave my place and get some coffee or busy myself with something. But either way, I'm not going to chew.

Great attitude. You're right, it will be tough, very tough... But if someone as addicted as I could get through day 1, you can too. And really, that's all you need to focus on right now. Just today. Tomorrow we'll tackle together. Stay strong and know we're pulling for ya and know you can do it.

June quitters

February 22, 2010

Quitters

mcs - Day 1

Tennessee- Day 1

Support

Fitzzy 72 - 14- Nothing but support for you. You can do this!

Right on. You can do this. I chewed for 10 years to. All we have to do is not chew today. I'll worry about tomorrow when tomorrow comes.

Just ordered 6 cans of herbal snuff, should have used over night delivery as no stores carry it around here.

Day 1 is almost over and so far so good.

I know i can quit and STAY quit this time, and I know you can too mcs and tennesee. Let's do this together, it's not so bad.

Right on. You can do this. I chewed for 10 years to. All we have to do is not chew today. I'll worry about tomorrow when tomorrow comes.

Damn, I think I got wood.

You guys are awesome.

Ok, I have a fat minty, delicious dip packed in the left front side of my cheek and I am spitting into an empty Deer Park water bottle, WTF, and how TF did I ever get to this point? I started dipping in the 8th grade, and now I am 34, married, 2 kids, nice house, great job, etc... I just registered for this site (again). I used this site about 5 years ago, quit for an entire year, and on the 365 day, I bought a can of Skoal! The site really helped, I am just an Idiot! Why? Cause I am an idiot!

Alrighty gentlemen, start your engines, tomorrow is a new day, this tin is empty and will not be replaced. HOF June 2010, let's make history.

Wilmington, DE

Ok, I have a fat minty, delicious dip packed in the left front side of my cheek and I am spitting into an empty Deer Park water bottle, WTF, and how TF did I ever get to this point? I started dipping in the 8th grade, and now I am 34, married, 2 kids, nice house, great job, etc... I just registered for this site (again). I used this site about 5 years ago, quit for an entire year, and on the 365 day, I bought a can of Skoal! The site really helped, I am just an Idiot! Why? Cause I am an idiot!

Alrighty gentlemen, start your engines, tomorrow is a new day, this tin is empty and will not be replaced. HOF June 2010, let's make history.

Wilmington, DE

It's not so bad Bgrant. You've been through this, you know what to expect. You're always going to be an addict. You might think about chewing every day for the rest of your life, even if you quit now. The trick is to learn to hate it. Look at oral cancer pictures on the internet. Look at your own lip/gums. Get pissed! This addiction has you wrapped around its finger and it's laughing the entire way while it slowly kills you. Get away and never go back. Once you get off this crap, its NOT ok to have "just 1 chew" because it will hook you again faster than you could ever think.

Tomorrow it starts my friend and im here with you, actually very close to you as Im located in West Chester.

Wilmington, DE

You're not the stupidest ex-dipper I know. I smoked more than a pack a day for several years and quit cold turkey. After being quit for a year, I caved to dip in a fit of anger over something (I don't remember what it was now) and dipped 30 years before I finally became man enough to quit again at age 54.

Euty ~ Day 1,272 nicotine-FREE