Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Tiger Refuge : (21 February 2017 - 07:21 AM) If you are experiencing problems with the site since the issue with Google, try logging out of your profile and log back in. This step cleared up my issues.
Tiger Refuge : (21 February 2017 - 06:54 AM) Let's do this.
bflem : (20 February 2017 - 09:02 AM) ha great working again for me. NDT
bflem : (20 February 2017 - 09:02 AM) quit box check
Veera : (18 February 2017 - 10:47 PM) :joy:
Veera : (18 February 2017 - 10:47 PM) I can post shout now. Shoutbox was not allowing me for a while. Quitting without shoutbox is fuckin without a hardon
Veera : (18 February 2017 - 10:45 PM) NDT fellas

Photo

Ok, I quit! What now?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Flavius Victor

Flavius Victor

Shit happens when you party naked

• Admin
  • 6,480 posts
  • Quit Date:12-07-2004

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:43 PM

Congratulations on your decision to quit.

Once you've thrown away that tin or pouch, it's time to join your quit group. A quit group is a group of individuals, just like you, who've decided to quit at the same time.

If you're just now quitting, you'll find your quit group in the "Pre-Hall of Famers" section. Just look for the group that says "If you're just now quitting, this is your group".

Now, if you've been quit for more than 30 days, it gets a little more complicate. That's where the Hall of Fame classes come in. Find your Hall of Fame class (quit group) and just start posting in there.

It's really that simple.

Welcome to the the Quit Smokeless forums and we look forward to celebrating your quit real soon.
  • Wyoming4life, Scottwithoutchew and mallikarjun.guru like this