Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Tiger Refuge : (21 February 2017 - 07:21 AM) If you are experiencing problems with the site since the issue with Google, try logging out of your profile and log back in. This step cleared up my issues.
Tiger Refuge : (21 February 2017 - 06:54 AM) Let's do this.
bflem : (20 February 2017 - 09:02 AM) ha great working again for me. NDT
bflem : (20 February 2017 - 09:02 AM) quit box check
Veera : (18 February 2017 - 10:47 PM) :joy:
Veera : (18 February 2017 - 10:47 PM) I can post shout now. Shoutbox was not allowing me for a while. Quitting without shoutbox is fuckin without a hardon
Veera : (18 February 2017 - 10:45 PM) NDT fellas

Photo
- - - - -

The Cafe - 2017

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tiger Refuge

Tiger Refuge

Straight Bad Ass Quitter

• Site Moderators
  • 14,597 posts
  • Interests:My family, running, football, cooking, eating, beer, hunting.
  • Quit Date:01-24-2013

Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:41 PM

I recently found this site, it's nice to know, after 30 plus years of Copenhagen addiction, there's other guys like me.

Welcome, Billy!

There are tons of guys like you here. All of us.

#2 BillyC

BillyC
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Quit Date:02-12-2017

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:05 PM

I recently found this site, it's nice to know, after 30 plus years of Copenhagen addiction, there's other guys like me.

#3 Killerattorney

Killerattorney

"le grand séducteur des femmes"

• Super Moderators (Admin)
  • 17,784 posts
  • Quit Date:10-01-2006

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:17 PM

Monday, I'll be celebrating my 45th wedding anniversary with my One & Only! This will be the 10th in a row without dip!

Dip never made anything better. It simply fed the nicotine addiction and made me feel like an idiot. 

Happy belated anniversary, Euty!

• Eutychus likes this

#4 Eutychus

Eutychus

Ancient One

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,411 posts
  • Quit Date:08-31-2006

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:19 PM

Monday, I'll be celebrating my 45th wedding anniversary with my One & Only! This will be the 10th in a row without dip!

Dip never made anything better. It simply fed the nicotine addiction and made me feel like an idiot. 

• TR1960, Camper and D Bob like this

#5 Killerattorney

Killerattorney

• 17,784 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:13 PM

Don't let roll call intimidate you. I was a drooling internet moron when I first logged on here. I didn't know a dang thing about posting on the interwebs. Now, I'm still a drooling moron, but I can post roll. If I can do it, there is hope for any and everyone. If you need/want help in learning how to post roll or just navigate the site, give anyone on the 'staff' or any 'moderator' a shout. We will be glad to help you. Quitting is hard enough as it is.

That's absolutely right. Don't worry about messing anything up. You won't break anything. This ain't Pottery Barn.

KA has forgotten the whole "Truckerick incident"...
That was ugly. Took weeks to get the smell out, and you notice there are still no cats around.

My therapist tells me I have blocked out most of my memories of Truckerick. Says it's the mind's defense mechanism against traumatic incidents.

• Eutychus likes this

#6 Tiger Refuge

Tiger Refuge

Straight Bad Ass Quitter

• Site Moderators
  • 14,597 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:38 PM

..."Truckerick incident"...

*cringes*
I had to go back and read what was left of the aftermath when I got here. Good Lord...
Speaking of TR...
  • Eutychus likes this

#7 Ohioman1972

Ohioman1972

Go Buckeyes!

• 21,686 posts
  • Quit Date:03-13-2009

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:38 PM

Don't let roll call intimidate you. I was a drooling internet moron when I first logged on here. I didn't know a dang thing about posting on the interwebs. Now, I'm still a drooling moron, but I can post roll. If I can do it, there is hope for any and everyone. If you need/want help in learning how to post roll or just navigate the site, give anyone on the 'staff' or any 'moderator' a shout. We will be glad to help you. Quitting is hard enough as it is.

That's absolutely right. Don't worry about messing anything up. You won't break anything. This ain't Pottery Barn.

KA has forgotten the whole "Truckerick incident"...
That was ugly. Took weeks to get the smell out, and you notice there are still no cats around.
  • Eutychus likes this

#8 Killerattorney

Killerattorney

• 17,784 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:45 PM

• Eutychus likes this

#9 Tiger Refuge

Tiger Refuge

Straight Bad Ass Quitter

• Site Moderators
  • 14,597 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:37 AM

#10 Tiger Refuge

Tiger Refuge

Straight Bad Ass Quitter

• Site Moderators
  • 14,597 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:26 AM

Let's get this new year rolling...a month late.
  • Eutychus likes this