Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

If you quit between 01/22/2015 - 02/21/2015 this is your quit group.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll CallHow to Post Roll Call

:geek:Get the Contract to Give Up Print it out and carry it in your wallet

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll CallHow to Post Roll Call

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Stockchart 1541 Let us help you to stay quit.

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters
Cogline- 255- We do this quit one day at a time, let's start with today. I promise to not dip today.

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Cogline- 255- We do this quit one day at a time, let's start with today. I promise to not dip today.

Tiger - 729 - First attempt of umptenth attempt, get in here and get to quittin. We will help you.

Im trying to figure out roll call so Ill be ready on my quit day.......Am I doing this right?

Im trying to figure out roll call so Ill be ready on my quit day.......Am I doing this right?

Well, not exactly by the book. You just worry about quitting and posting roll in here in any way possible, and someone will make sure your post gets added. Have you read through the "how to post roll" stuff? Are you posting from a computer or a phone?

It has to be asked D Bob......what's wrong with today? The conditions don't get any better on some future date.

Hey......your right.....there is no good day to start......I have my date set and I'm going cold turkey.....I've never quit with support.......really enjoying getting to know some of you.......I'm the typical closet dipper......and I can't wait to start my journey with you guys.......by the way......I'm using a computer.......just not very savvy I guess.

Friday, January 23
Quitters - sign here:

Supporters
Cogline- 256- Cowboy up quitters, dump the can and take control of your life.

Friday, January 23

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tophook - 374. D Bob - you can practice your roll call skills by starting today! You'll have almost two weeks under your belt by 2/4

Friday, January 23
Quitters - sign here:

Supporters
Tophook - 374. D Bob - you can practice your roll call skills by starting today! You'll have almost two weeks under your belt by 2/4
TR1960 - 704 - Don't make it complicated and pressure packed. You are not quitting forever. You only quit for right now, this moment, Today only. Here's how it's done.
1. Don't put any tobacco or nicotine in your mouth.
2. When the next crave comes, tell it F. U. and wait it out for 3 minutes.
3. Repeat on the next urge whenever it may arrive.
Anyone can wait it out 3 minutes. The urge will pass, it ALWAYS passes, so let it pass. Just Quit 3 minutes at a time for the urge to pass until bedtime. Lay down to sleep tonight as a Winner!

Friday, January 23

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

TR1960 - 704 - Don't make it complicated and pressure packed. You are not quitting forever. You only quit for right now, this moment, Today only. Here's how it's done.

Anyone can wait it out 3 minutes. The urge will pass, it ALWAYS passes, so let it pass. Just Quit 3 minutes at a time for the urge to pass until bedtime. Lay down to sleep tonight as a Winner!

Bdits-1067-Be a Maytainer!!! Be a quitter...Best decision I ever made. We support you all the way!!

Friday, January 23
Quitters - sign here:

Supporters
Bdits-1067-Be a Maytainer!!! Be a quitter...Best decision I ever made. We support you all the way!!

ipoppa33- day 346- NDT! May 2114 I joined and quit. It sucks, but embrace the suck. Read everything you can and post, those bad moments will pass. The advice written has helped many people quit, good luck.

Saturday, January 24

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tophook - 375. Step right up, quitters. Today is the day you regain your freedom!

Saturday, January 24
Quitters - sign here:

Supporters
Tophook - 375. Step right up, quitters. Today is the day you regain your freedom!
Cogline- 257- Read all the articles on the front page, HoF speeches, check into roll call every day. Above all else, use fellow quitters as your lifeline. We're all in this fight together.

Saturday, January 24

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Cogline- 257- Read all the articles on the front page, HoF speeches, check into roll call every day. Above all else, use fellow quitters as your lifeline. We're all in this fight together.

Fish - 65. If you are looking for a place where people understand your struggles, you found the right place. Here, we are accountable to each other to stay quit, gaining freedom and a life without tobacco. Sound good? Post up day 1 here. It is worth it but you have to fight for it.

• Like 1

Sunday, January 25

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Allenk - 1152 Time to make the decision not to live your life based on a little can. You CAN do it!

Sunday, January 25

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Allenk - 1152 Time to make the decision not to live your life based on a little can. You CAN do it!

Fish - 66. You already have the spiritual gifts you need to quit tobacco. Call upon these blessings to vacate your personal demons. Have faith and post up day 1.

Sunday, January 25

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Fish - 66. You already have the spiritual gifts you need to quit tobacco. Call upon these blessings to vacate your personal demons. Have faith and post up day 1.

Tiger - 732 - Today is a great day to quit. Let's do this.

Sunday, January 25

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 732 - Today is a great day to quit. Let's do this.

Jstew-108- Every quitter has a day one make this one yours.

Monday, January 26, 2015/b]

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

mongrel - 421 - Wouldn't you say you've had it with worrying about some little bump or sore that shows up on your gums? Would'nt it be great not worrying that your boss/wife/children are going to find out you're dipping? These freedoms and more are just a decision away. Make the choice to quit and life starts getting better right there and then. You can do this. No Dip Today.

Monday, January 26

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

mongrel - 421 - Wouldn't you say you've had it with worrying about some little bump or sore that shows up on your gums? Would'nt it be great not worrying that your boss/wife/children are going to find out you're dipping? These freedoms and more are just a decision away. Make the choice to quit and life starts getting better right there and then. You can do this. No Dip Today.

Tiger - 733 - Let's get some quit going on up in here. It's time to take control of your life and deny UST. You wanna make someone rich by killing yourself? NDT

Monday, January 26

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 733 - Let's get some quit going on up in here. It's time to take control of your life and deny UST. You wanna make someone rich by killing yourself? NDT

Doof - 2,417 - Come on in, folks. Everyone here is just like you in one way or another. Change your life for the better.

Monday, January 26

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Doof - 2,417 - Come on in, folks. Everyone here is just like you in one way or another. Change your life for the better.

Stockchart 1545 Every time my face hurt somewhere I would always think its over that they'll have to saw my face off. They haven't sawn it off yet. I quit

Tuesday, January 27

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 734 - Don't fall for the lies. Dump the can and join the party. No dip today.