Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

:usflag:July 18, 2019

Quitters:

CraigMac6-  Day 1446/ Day 4 Thank you gentlemen. I know I have all of your support because you all are a bunch of great guys. Day 4 approaches and I do remember early in the quit a lot of "depression" type thoughts entered into the mind. For example, gosh dip/gambling makes my life so much better. My life is "boring" without it. I can't find anything to give me as much of a trill as those previous addictions. I know its all a lie and I will not cave to the beast but thats the stage I'm in. I know I no longer want dip/gambling in my life, I just have to earn it by taking it one day at a time. There is no magic trick to make this quit continue except the one phrase I've always lived by; if I want to quit gambling more than I want to gamble, then I have a chance at success. Well, today, I want to not gamble more than I do. Thank you for the support and I will check in again tomorrow. I hope all of you are well, as well as your families. NDT! NGT! 

SUPPORTERS: :thanks:

bflem-1,372- well done craig. we win the battle one day at a time and as you know, early on in a fresh quit it often happens 1 sec, 1 min, 1 hour, 1 crave at a time. you have the tools and the knowledge boss. we are quit with you. 

RWM 863 We will be here. I'm no better than you. I have an 'addictive' personality so I have quit many things over the years. I had held on to dip as my so called last vice because I didn't think it was as bad or harmful as the others, and I HAD to have something. An addict without an active addiction is a loose cannon. It was a lie...is a lie. Addictions are not enjoyable and they ruin lives. There's a difference that's hard for the addict to discern. None today.

STS - 860: Thank you for sharing your journey and your struggles along the way.  Offering support and sending positive vibes your way.  You have my number brother, text or call anytime.  NDT NGT

:usflag:July 20, 2019

Quitters:

CraigMac6-  

bflem-1,374- shop is up and running. all quits are full steam ahead. keep at it craig. ndt ngt

RWM 

STS 

:usflag:July 24, 2019

Quitters:

CraigMac6-  

bflem-1,378- ndt ngt. your alright craig. keep at it boss

RWM 

STS