Quit Smokeless Community
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

January HOF -  sign here: July 2019

bflem- 1,37X

CraigMac6- Day 1446- Dang haven't opened the daily quit promise in someone else's group in a lonnngggg time. Thanks for the honors, sir Bflem! NDT! 

STS - 960: Dang, what an honor to be in here with Mr. CraigMac.   I promise as well - NDT!

bflem- 1,37X

CraigMac6- Day 1446- Dang haven't opened the daily quit promise in someone else's group in a lonnngggg time. Thanks for the honors, sir Bflem! NDT! 

STS - 960: Dang, what an honor to be in here with Mr. CraigMac.   I promise as well - NDT!

RWM 863 - quittin like a bossman

bflem- 1,372- the man himself. craig, thanks for opening up. my mom gets her pathology and staging today. hopin for the best, prepared as can be. ndt gents.

STS - 960: Dang, what an honor to be in here with Mr. CraigMac.   I promise as well - NDT!

bflem- 1,372- the man himself. craig, thanks for opening up. my mom gets her pathology and staging today. hopin for the best, prepared as can be. ndt gents.

PMFJ - 712 - All the best to your mom today! NMFD!!

PMFJ - 712 - All the best to your mom today! NMFD!!

Gibb13 -897- 6,250 total days quit in this group. Very impressive

bflem- 1,373- ndt gents. as far as cancer goes, good news on my mom. appears they have caught it early and to their knowledge it has not spread. take a few weeks to determine whether both chemo and radiation are recommended. not sure what she'll decide to do. hemp farming and honey harvesting on the docket for me this weekend. what do you gents have planned? 

CraigMac6- 

STS - 

RWM 

PMFJ - 

Gibb13 -

bflem- 1,373- ndt gents. as far as cancer goes, good news on my mom. appears they have caught it early and to their knowledge it has not spread. take a few weeks to determine whether both chemo and radiation are recommended. not sure what she'll decide to do. hemp farming and honey harvesting on the docket for me this weekend. what do you gents have planned? 

CraigMac6- 

STS - 

RWM 864 - That's good news to celebrate. Always good to have Craigmac Himself posting a promise. I believe if the promise is good for the noobs, it's good for the oldtimers. We're all one missed promise away from a can a day.

PMFJ - 

Gibb13 -

bflem- 1,373- ndt gents. as far as cancer goes, good news on my mom. appears they have caught it early and to their knowledge it has not spread. take a few weeks to determine whether both chemo and radiation are recommended. not sure what she'll decide to do. hemp farming and honey harvesting on the docket for me this weekend. what do you gents have planned? 

CraigMac6- 

STS - 961: Wonderful news Bryan.  Looking forward to the docs kicking the hell out that cancer with radiation or chemo or both.  Will be working on this old house this weekend.  No tobacco involved.

RWM 864 - That's good news to celebrate. Always good to have Craigmac Himself posting a promise. I believe if the promise is good for the noobs, it's good for the oldtimers. We're all one missed promise away from a can a day.

PMFJ - 

Gibb13 

CraigMac6- 

STS - 961: Wonderful news Bryan.  Looking forward to the docs kicking the hell out that cancer with radiation or chemo or both.  Will be working on this old house this weekend.  No tobacco involved.

PMFJ - 713 - Great news! I'm not gonna dip, and I'll probably be working around the house, ignoring the honey-do list. NMFD!

Gibb13 

CraigMac6- 

PMFJ - 713 - Great news! I'm not gonna dip, and I'll probably be working around the house, ignoring the honey-do list. NMFD!

Gibb13 -898- Great to hear about your mom. Grandson #2's bday this weekend. He'll be 9, time flies. NDT

Edited by Gibb13

bflem- 1,37x 

CraigMac6- 

STS - 96x

RWM 86x

PMFJ - 71x

Gibb13 -899- blfem is out grabbing the hemp and honey. No dip

bflem- 1,374- just coming out of the fields Gibb. honey harvest starts at 0500 tomorrow. oh how i have been humbled by learning/experiencing farming. it's awesome. got some new hens today to add to the flock. dogs killed another barn cat. makes two now. that's a problem. think we might have a pregnant donkey. trying to figure that out.  all without dip. screw dip. ndt

CraigMac6- 

STS - 96x

RWM 86x

PMFJ - 71x

bflem- 1,374- just coming out of the fields Gibb. honey harvest starts at 0500 tomorrow. oh how i have been humbled by learning/experiencing farming. it's awesome. got some new hens today to add to the flock. dogs killed another barn cat. makes two now. that's a problem. think we might have a pregnant donkey. trying to figure that out.  all without dip. screw dip. ndt

CraigMac6- 

STS - 962: Bryan it is simply amazing that you took all of this on (in addition to your full time job, house renovations, family with two young sons, other family responsibilities, etc, etc.) If idle hands are the devils workshop, then you are pretty damn safe from Satan paying you a visit.  Oh, and screw tobacco.  None of need that shit in our lives.  

RWM 86x

PMFJ - 71x

bflem- 1,374- just coming out of the fields Gibb. honey harvest starts at 0500 tomorrow. oh how i have been humbled by learning/experiencing farming. it's awesome. got some new hens today to add to the flock. dogs killed another barn cat. makes two now. that's a problem. think we might have a pregnant donkey. trying to figurethat out.  all without dip. screw dip. ndt

CraigMac6- 

STS - 962: Bryan it is simply amazing that you took all of this on (in addition to your full time job, house renovations, family with two young sons, other family responsibilities, etc, etc.) If idle hands are the devils workshop, then you are pretty damn safe from Satan paying you a visit.  Oh, and screw tobacco.  None of need that shit in our lives.  

RWM 86x

PMFJ - 714- - Damn dude, cut yourself in half! Fuck dip!! NMFD!!

bflem- 1,37X

STS - 963: Hope the honey harvest is going well.  Keeping quit with you boss.

RWM 86x

PMFJ - 71X

Gibb13 -XXX

bflem- 1,37X

RWM 86x

PMFJ - 715 - take it easy man. NMFD!!

Gibb13 -XXX

bflem- 1,37X

RWM 86x

Gibb13 -900- another quit day. ODAAT

bflem- 1,37X

RWM 866 I've been harvesting some things from my patch of dirt. Scorcher here today...supposed get around 90. NDT.

Gibb13 -900- another quit day. ODAAT

bflem- 1,37X

STS - 96x

RWM 86x

PMFJ - 716 - It's Monday Quit time! My corn plants are growing nicely! NMFD!

Gibb13 -90

bflem- 1,376- good job on the corn boss. 30 pounds of honey harvested, 6 acres of grass cut, 3000 hemp plants foliar and fungicide sprayed. lets grow hemp he said. it'll be fun he said. smh. ndt!

STS - 96x

RWM 86x

Gibb13 -90

bflem- 1,376- good job on the corn boss. 30 pounds of honey harvested, 6 acres of grass cut, 3000 hemp plants foliar and fungicide sprayed. lets grow hemp he said. it'll be fun he said. smh. ndt!

STS - 964: Working hard and quittin' hard.  You da man

RWM 86x

Gibb13 -90

STS - 964: Working hard and quittin' hard.  You da man

RWM 867 - better to be working than twerkin.

PMFJ - 716 - It's Monday Quit time! My corn plants are growing nicely! NMFD!

Gibb13 -90

STS - 964: Working hard and quittin' hard.  You da man

RWM 867 - better to be working than twerkin.

PMFJ - 716 - It's Monday Quit time! My corn plants are growing nicely! NMFD!

Gibb13 -901- you're just re-defining your definition of "fun" NDT

bflem- 1,377- you're right about that Gibb. Hopefully we get some much needed rain today. ndt

STS - 

RWM 

PMFJ - 

Gibb13 -

bflem- 1,377- you're right about that Gibb. Hopefully we get some much needed rain today. ndt

STS - 965: Finally raining here is Hickory.  Weather is much cooler as well.  Keeping quit with you today. 

RWM 

PMFJ - 

Gibb13 -