Quit Smokeless Community
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

August 16, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 741 - Quit train is ready to depart. Heading to my group meeting, will catch up later. Last Friyay of vacay!!:( Oh well. NMFD!

STS - 989: Opening up shop before heading to the mid-west for the weekend.  Staying quit with you

Gibb13-926- reserving my seat on the Quit Train

August 16, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 741 - Quit train is ready to depart. Heading to my group meeting, will catch up later. Last Friyay of vacay!!:( Oh well. NMFD!

STS - 989: Opening up shop before heading to the mid-west for the weekend.  Staying quit with you

Gibb13-926- reserving my seat on the Quit Train

RWM 892 Claiming my seat on the train. Let's get this sucker rolling.

August 17, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 

STS - 

Gibb13

RWM 893 - Last Saturyay of Va-yay-ation. Make it a good one.

Edited by rwm3892

August 17, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 

STS - 

Gibb13-927- enjoy the Va-yay-ation day. NDT

August 17, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 742 - Wall building. Been to HD and back already. Made breakfast, now going to work. Saturyay Quit! Thanks for the blind Willie! NMFD! Oh, my bro-in-law is back on the breathing machine, not good. Low blood pressure, bloating, cirrhosis, and possible kidney failure. Unbelievable. So sad.

STS - 

Gibb13-927- enjoy the Va-yay-ation day. NDT

Edited by PMFJ

August 18, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 743 - Roger is right. I left there at 3:00 am, my wife stayed. Doctors said maybe he has another day. They couldn't get his O2 level to stabilize over 85%, now his legs are turning purple and they've stopped adding new meds. I'll be on my way there soon. NMFD!

STS - 

Gibb13-

RWM 894 - Your poor brother in law might not have much time left. Thought and prayers are in order.

August 18, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 743 - Roger is right. I left there at 3:00 am, my wife stayed. Doctors said maybe he has another day. They couldn't get his O2 level to stabilize over 85%, now his legs are turning purple and they've stopped adding new meds. I'll be on my way there soon. NMFD!

STS - 

Gibb13-928- sorry to hear about your BIL. Sending good thoughts. NDT

RWM 894 - Your poor brother in law might not have much time left. Thought and prayers are in order.

August 19, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 744 - Sad news, bro-in-law passed yesterday afternoon. My poor wife and mother-in-law having to deal with 2 deaths this summer! Got back from airport at 2 am, up for work at 6:30 am. Falling asleep in meetings already. NMFD!

STS - 

Gibb13-92x

RWM 89x

August 19, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 744 - Sad news, bro-in-law passed yesterday afternoon. My poor wife and mother-in-law having to deal with 2 deaths this summer! Got back from airport at 2 am, up for work at 6:30 am. Falling asleep in meetings already. NMFD!

STS - 992: Very sorry to hear that Peter.  My condolences to your whole family.  Gives me even more motivation to help get my bro-in-law straightened out.   

Gibb13-92x

RWM 89x

August 19, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

STS - 992: Very sorry to hear that Peter.  My condolences to your whole family.  Gives me even more motivation to help get my bro-in-law straightened out.   

Gibb13-92x

RWM 895 - My condolences to you and your family. NDT.

August 20, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 74x

STS - 99x

Gibb13-930- very sorry to hear about your BIL. A tough summer for your family. Hopefully the good memories will bring some comfort. 

RWM 89x

August 20, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 74x

STS - 993: Sending good thoughts your way brother.  NDT

Gibb13-930- very sorry to hear about your BIL. A tough summer for your family. Hopefully the good memories will bring some comfort. 

RWM 89x

August 20, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 745 - Thanks guys. My wife is under a ton of stress. I wish I could help more but I'm back to work with the kids. My schedule is different this year so my posts might be later than usual. I'm one of those guys who only leaves enough time in the morning to shower, get dressed, and go. I eat with the kids in the classroom. NMFD! 

RWM 89x

August 20, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 745 - Thanks guys. My wife is under a ton of stress. I wish I could help more but I'm back to work with the kids. My schedule is different this year so my posts might be later than usual. I'm one of those guys who only leaves enough time in the morning to shower, get dressed, and go. I eat with the kids in the classroom. NMFD! 

RWM 896 - No problem on posting a little later if it works for you. Looking forward to the pupusas tomorrow. NDT.

August 21, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 74X

STS - 994: Opening up shop today.  The train is ready.  My best to your wife.  Enjoy the pupusas.  Staying quit with you ODAAT

Gibb13-93X

RWM 89X

August 21, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 746 - Just got to school. My daughter called a few minutes ago, she was in an accident. She's ok, but the car is messed up. No collision on that car because the premium was out of control when I added her to the policy. FUCK!! NMFD! Thanks STS. 

STS - 994: Opening up shop today.  The train is ready.  My best to your wife.  Enjoy the pupusas.  Staying quit with you ODAAT

Gibb13-93X

RWM 89X

August 21, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 746 - Just got to school. My daughter called a few minutes ago, she was in an accident. She's ok, but the car is messed up. No collision on that car because the premium was out of control when I added her to the policy. FUCK!! NMFD! Thanks STS. 

Gibb13- 931- not a good week. On the bright side, you stayed quit. NDT

RWM 89X

August 22, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 

STS - 

Gibb13- 

RWM 898 - Hang in there brother. 

bflem-1,407- Peter, very sorry to read/hear of all the troubles your way lately. Thoughts and prayers with ya'll. Hang on boss. 

August 22, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 747 - I wish I could stay grounded today. Gotta fly, gotta work, gotta go to group later, handle the family stuff, dinner, insurance company calls, etc. No fucking dip or drink allowed! NMFD!

STS - 

Gibb13- 

bflem-1,407- Peter, very sorry to read/hear of all the troubles your way lately. Thoughts and prayers with ya'll. Hang on boss. 

August 22, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 747 - I wish I could stay grounded today. Gotta fly, gotta work, gotta go to group later, handle the family stuff, dinner, insurance company calls, etc. No fucking dip or drink allowed! NMFD!

STS - 

Gibb13- 932- you got this. NDT

August 23, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 

STS - 

Gibb13- 

RWM 899 - PMFJ showing how to stay quit when things get heavy. Thoughts and prayers your way. NDT!

bflem-

August 23, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 

STS - 

Gibb13- 

RWM 899 - PMFJ showing how to stay quit when things get heavy. Thoughts and prayers your way. NDT!

bflem-1,408- quit with you. ndt

August 23, 2019

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters    

PMFJ - 

STS - 

Gibb13-  933- yes, the ups and downs of life will continue. We don't need tobacco to get through them. Props to PMFJ

bflem-1,408- quit with you. ndt