Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Stanw

Time to quite,

Hello all, I have finally decided to stop being a slave to Copenhagen. I’ve been dipping a can a day for 29 years and the time has come. I’ll need all the help I can get! If I’m awake, I’ve got a dip in. Three hours ago, I spit it out and said enough is enough! Looking forward t9 being free of this crap. 

1 hour ago, Stanw said:

Hello all, I have finally decided to stop being a slave to Copenhagen. I’ve been dipping a can a day for 29 years and the time has come. I’ll need all the help I can get! If I’m awake, I’ve got a dip in. Three hours ago, I spit it out and said enough is enough! Looking forward t9 being free of this crap. 

We are all happy to help you break free from being a slave to that poison can of cope. 

day 103 for me.  copenhagen for 30 years.  gums so much better.  pooping better.  Lost 6 pounds.  in the gym more.  eating sunflower seeds like an absolute savage.  crankiness fading.  

"day 103 for me.  copenhagen for 30 years.  gums so much better.  pooping better.  Lost 6 pounds.  in the gym more.  eating sunflower seeds like an absolute savage.  crankiness fading. "

Congratulations! Stick with it and stop by more often if you can. NDT! 

On 10/17/2017 at 11:25 PM, Stanw said:

You're already quit, my friend.  Already done, at least for today.  Remember, ODAAT.  We Quit one day at a time.  Never mind tomorrow; we will take care of that when the time comes.  Today only.