Quit Smokeless Community
Flavius Victor

February 2019 Quit Group

July 21, 2019

Nick- 269- I do enjoy a good Sunday quit.

RWM 866 I enjoy not having my lip stuffed with dip for a couple hours already

July 21, 2019

Nick- 269- I do enjoy a good Sunday quit.

RWM 866 I enjoy not having my lip stuffed with dip for a couple hours already

STS - 963: Count me in.

July 22, 2019

Nick- 270- So there I was, yesterday I'm packing up my equipment and I see someone left a can of dip behind. I simply moved it out of my way and kept working. There was zero temptation to even open the can for a sniff. My only regret is not throwing it in the trash before the owner returned to claim it. Then I got to thinking, earlier in this quit, when I traveled I would check prices in other places. These last couple trips I didn't even look behing the counter where that nasty stuff is kept. 

July 22, 2019

Nick- 270- So there I was, yesterday I'm packing up my equipment and I see someone left a can of dip behind. I simply moved it out of my way and kept working. There was zero temptation to even open the can for a sniff. My only regret is not throwing it in the trash before the owner returned to claim it. Then I got to thinking, earlier in this quit, when I traveled I would check prices in other places. These last couple trips I didn't even look behing the counter where that nasty stuff is kept. 

STS - 964: It's crazy to think how darn important that can was at one time in our lives.    Now I know I can live without a can in my pocket or a wad in my mouth.  Freedom is much better. 

July 22, 2019

STS - 964: It's crazy to think how darn important that can was at one time in our lives.    Now I know I can live without a can in my pocket or a wad in my mouth.  Freedom is much better. 

PMFJ - 716 - Dip sucks!!  Great work! NMFD!

July 22, 2019

PMFJ - 716 - Dip sucks!!  Great work! NMFD!

RWM 867 Chalk up another victory. NdT.