Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Killshot

Kill shot 100 DAYS GONE

100 days

Holy shit I can’t believe I made it this far!! I will start by saying the support here is amazing and I can’t thank you all enough for supporting me during this time.  I will be honest it was a tough road my hardest times were around day 55-70. During this times I had some bad craves and they did not seem to want to pass, several times, I found myself in a parking lot of a store asking myself two questions. 1) Do I need a dip and if I needed it meant I was going to die without it. 2) Do I want it and if I wanted it then I am a fool. My brain would always tell me that I needed it or as I know now the nicotine and my addiction was talking. I believe there were 2-4 times during this time frame where I where I was sitting in the parking lot ready to just buy a can and instead I text RWN and started telling him about the craves. Little did he know he talked me out of caving at those very moments because I never told him that I was about ready to crash and burn! I was embarrassed that I even allowed myself to get that close so I just kept it a simple conversation about my craves, length of them so on and so on. RVM would remind me of my addiction and say the things I needed to hear to not cave, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!Then I hit day 70ish and I came to a conclusion that I was romantizing about dip and that was the reason I was having so many craves. At this point when I was able to make it to 70ish, I knew I could make it to 100 and beyond.

What am I going to do now?

My intentions are to continue to post daily and I am treating day 101 as a day 1 I’m going to do it over again except this time I am going to end at 200 days and then do it all again one day at a time. I am going to pass on getting a coin my reason is simply I don’t feel I need it. I know what I need to do to stay quit and I just need to continue doing it. Biggest thing I need to remember is that I am an addict and I cannot just have one.

NEW QUITTERS

The minute you say you cannot do this PLEASE realize that that is the Nicotine in your system and your brain is being rewired to a life without nicotine. IT CAN BE DONE I’m PROOF right along with all the other quitters on this site.

In closing

@RWN Thank you so much for reaching out to me when I did not return after the first time and telling me to get my ass quit again.

RESPECTFULLY

Killshot

P.S. Do not judge my grammar or my writing ability because I know it is horrible and by the way Cheers to day 101.  

• Like 4