Quit Smokeless Community
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

Our oldest daughter spent a good part of her summer living in our guest room while working her summer job.  She went back to her home in Lexington yesterday to begin her second year of teaching.  Mrs. Dipstick and I agreed it was time for her to go, I will be suggesting that she should work in Lexington next summer.   I enjoyed her time with us but Mrs. Dipstick and my other daughter were starting to plot against her.  They didn't enjoy sharing clothes without permission nor the constant messes left behind.  I will  miss her dog.  Hopefully, he comes back to visit soon :)

10 minutes ago, dipstick22 said:

Our oldest daughter spent a good part of her summer living in our guest room while working her summer job.  She went back to her home in Lexington yesterday to begin her second year of teaching.  Mrs. Dipstick and I agreed it was time for her to go, I will be suggesting that she should work in Lexington next summer.   I enjoyed her time with us but Mrs. Dipstick and my other daughter were starting to plot against her.  They didn't enjoy sharing clothes without permission nor the constant messes left behind.  I will  miss her dog.  Hopefully, he comes back to visit soon :)

:lol:

Quit Tracker

December Dip Sleigh-ers

July 22, 2019whip.gif Living the Dream!!!

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 4,344 - We are getting a break in the heat for a few days. 

Muddler - 4,348 - Things are getting better here too.

Quit Tracker

December Dip Sleigh-ers

July 22, 2019whip.gif Living the Dream!!!

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 4,344 - We are getting a break in the heat for a few days. 

Muddler - 4,348 - Things are getting better here too.

Donnie - 3,756 - I got back from Meeker yesterday.  At least it isn't supposed to be as hot here as it was last week.  Friday was 109 in Lamar.