Quit Smokeless Community
Киров

Quitting Drinking

No Booze Crew

...where 1 is too many and 1000 isn't enough.

6/21/19

steve50-12- No problem yesterday. Tonight a BBQ with another couple. He happens to be a non-drinker as well so this will be easy too.

No Booze Crew

6/21/19

steve50-12- No problem yesterday. Tonight a BBQ with another couple. He happens to be a non-drinker as well so this will be easy too.

FoodBuzz -20- Bet it's good to feel the pressure ease up a bit :) Moving/packing has beat me up drink would be good, but glad to see I walked in and out of the grocery store yesterday without booze. Realized once I got to my car..."hmm didn't get any booze, ah oh well too late now I'm already at my car!". NAT with Steve today!

I still occasionally think about or see a new craft beer or brewery open and for a second think about when I can go try it. Then remember, oh yeah...

No Booze Crew

6/22/19

steve50-13- I can stay dry another day

No Booze Crew

6/22/19

steve50-13- I can stay dry another day

FoodBuzz  -21- Staying as dry as the Mojave Desert with Steve-O
Edited by FoodBuzz

No Booze Crew

6/24/19

steve50-14- Yesterday was a challenge but I made it. I'll make it today too. NAT. Sundays were always a "quietly get drunk while working around the house and yard" day.  Developed a bit of a sweet tooth last night. I read that's not unusual. So there's one more fucking thing to guard against.

No Booze Crew

6/24/19

steve50-14- Yesterday was a challenge but I made it. I'll make it today too. NAT. Sundays were always a "quietly get drunk while working around the house and yard" day.  Developed a bit of a sweet tooth last night. I read that's not unusual. So there's one more fucking thing to guard against.

FoodBuzz -22- Nice win yesterday man! And nice two weeks today!!! Yeah I know those “quietly” times. Used to happen through out the day. I got to start watching how much I eat, but for now I’m just kicking the drink, hate that shit too much. Won yesterday too, sat down with a couple friends as a last meal before I move. No drinks for me as they had their drinks. Just hella glad I can sleep at night, my heart isn’t racing all the damn time, and I’m not moody on the come down. Sober today

No Booze Crew

6/24/19

FoodBuzz -23- It’s worth it to give this sober thing another 24 hour go. NAT

No Booze Crew

6/24/19

Dillhole:  (June2012) - back from our trip (Colorado)  What a beautiful state, but really too many people.

No Booze Crew

6/24/19

Dillhole:  (June2012) - back from our trip (Colorado)  What a beautiful state, but really too many people.
steve50-15- Weekends are hard. Particularly when I'm unchaperoned. Made it. I can make it today too.

No Booze Crew

6/25/19

FoodBuzz -24- Been a while, but finally no dreams about drinking. I’ll keep chewing my ice today and not have any booze. NAT!

No Booze Crew

6/25/19

FoodBuzz -24- Been a while, but finally no dreams about drinking. I’ll keep chewing my ice today and not have any booze. NAT!
steve50-16- Yesterday afternoon was brutal. Worst day so far. Came home agitated from work, I was a bit hangry and the obvious remedy was off the table because I promised you I wouldn't drink. How many times in a day does someone I run into refer to alcohol in some way. That's not a question. It's a statement. I'm going to start counting. 

No Booze Crew

6/26/19

FoodBuzz -

steve50-

Dillhole - It's done the same way as dip.  Tackle one crave at a time.  Before you know it, you've come to far to turn back. 

No Booze Crew

6/26/19

FoodBuzz -25- Dreams lighten up, that’s good, craving chocolate, better than other crappy craves. Do get short with the kids, but their questions neeevvveeerrr end so I’d probably get short with them even if I wasn’t in this Quitting state. NAT!

steve50-

Dillhole - It's done the same way as dip.  Tackle one crave at a time.  Before you know it, you've come to far to turn back. 

No Booze Crew

6/27/19

FoodBuzz -26- Keeping Dry and Sober with Steve and Dillhole! NAT

No Booze Crew

6/27/19

FoodBuzz -26- Keeping Dry and Sober with Steve and Dillhole! NAT
steve50--17- Stressful days are no excuse. NAT
  • Like 1

No Booze Crew

6/28/19

FoodBuzz -
steve50--
Dillhole - 7+yrs - Friday...finally.  Will relax after work with a nice tall glass of ice tea.  NAT.

No Booze Crew

6/28/19

FoodBuzz -27- House packed up, going to be staying in new house over the weekend with the minimums until Pods arrive. Will be doing it with ice tea and lemonade.
steve50--
Dillhole - 7+yrs - Friday...finally.  Will relax after work with a nice tall glass of ice tea.  NAT.

No Booze Crew

6/28/19

FoodBuzz -27- House packed up, going to be staying in new house over the weekend with the minimums until Pods arrive. Will be doing it with ice tea and lemonade.
steve50-18-Shit is hitting the fan with my 82yo mother. Went septic with comorbidities and I was sure she was off to the pearly gates this morning. Tough ol' bird is hanging tough. Drinking will not change anything. NFAT

No Booze Crew

6/28/19

FoodBuzz -28- Stay strong Steve, doesn’t sound fun. Hoping the best for you Mom! No booze today with you.

steve50

Dillhole - 7+yrs - 

No Booze Crew

6/30/19

FoodBuzz -29- No booze today!

steve50

Dillhole - 7+yrs - 

No Booze Crew

7/01/19

FoodBuzz -

steve50

Dillhole - 7+yrs - NAT - Prayers sent for your Mom Steve.   

No Booze Crew

7/01/19

FoodBuzz -

steve50 -21days dry- I'm sorry to say I lost my mother over the weekend but managed to stay dry even with my overly caffeinated ADHD sister and nephew in town driving me absolutely fucking nuts. If I can make it through this I can make it through anything.

No Booze Crew

7/01/19

FoodBuzz -30- Prayers to you all Steve. NAT!

steve50 -21days dry- I'm sorry to say I lost my mother over the weekend but managed to stay dry even with my overly caffeinated ADHD sister and nephew in town driving me absolutely fucking nuts. If I can make it through this I can make it through anything.

No Booze Crew

7/02/19

FoodBuzz -31- Moving sucks especially when the moving company forgets to send your shit...Serenity...NAT