Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

SEPTEMBROS

November

30th Floor: Housewares, Carpeting, Appliances, SeptemBros

The SeptemBros

Dun - 3,075 - And Boom it is November, wow that went quickly. I hope all is well in PA, Doof, I'll be out there around New Years.
Doof - 3,063 - Hanging in here, Dun. End-of-year craziness with work, but TKD training is going well and family is good. It would be awesome to get together when you're out here. As of now, we're supposed to be here. Outside chance we head to Connecticut to see my parents, but i'll keep you updated.

Dun - 3,083 - That's great the TKD is going well, sometimes we just need to focus on the good!! Family, health, fun activity or two, no tobacco, and for me, a little dog love and Life is Good!! Edited by Dun4Good

SEPTEMBROS

November

The SeptemBros

Dun - 3,075 - And Boom it is November, wow that went quickly. I hope all is well in PA, Doof, I'll be out there around New Years.

Doof - 3,063 - Hanging in here, Dun. End-of-year craziness with work, but TKD training is going well and family is good. It would be awesome to get together when you're out here. As of now, we're supposed to be here. Outside chance we head to Connecticut to see my parents, but i'll keep you updated.

Dun - 3,083 - That's great the TKD is going well, sometimes we just need to focus on the good!! Family, health, fun activity or two, no tobacco, and for me, a little dog love and Life is Good!!

Dun - 3,088 - Time is a flying!!! Wow, 12 more days and I'm at 3,100 where the F did the last 100 days go?? I hope the time machine is moving a little slower for you Doof!

SEPTEMBROS

November

The SeptemBros

Dun - 3,083 - That's great the TKD is going well, sometimes we just need to focus on the good!! Family, health, fun activity or two, no tobacco, and for me, a little dog love and Life is Good!!

Dun - 3,088 - Time is a flying!!! Wow, 12 more days and I'm at 3,100 where the F did the last 100 days go?? I hope the time machine is moving a little slower for you Doof!

Dun - 3,103 - And just like that, the 31st floor, I'm stoked yet again!! I still get tingles in my left cheek that scare me a little and then I think man am I glad I haven't been packing tobacco in my mouth for the last 3100 days!!!! Yay to being quit.

SEPTEMBROS

November

The SeptemBros

Doof - 3,094 - Congrats on 31, Dun! Damn it feels good to be quit-gangsta! hanging in here. Looking forward to getting vacay at end of year.

SEPTEMBROS

December

31th Floor: Housewares, Carpeting, Appliances, SeptemBros

The SeptemBros

Doof - 3,094 - Congrats on 31, Dun! Damn it feels good to be quit-gangsta! hanging in here. Looking forward to getting vacay at end of year.

Dun - 3,119 - Congrats to you too on the 31 st floor. I hope you have a good vacay, I'm headed back to your side of the planet for a wedding on New Year's Eve, so that should be fun, I hope it's warm!!

SEPTEMBROS

December

The SeptemBros

Doof - 3,111 - Awesome, Dun! You're always welcome in my house if you're free for a pop-over, or even meeting out somewhere to celebrate and toast (or get toasted...or both!)

SEPTEMBROS

January 2017

The SeptemBros

Doof - 3,111 - Awesome, Dun! You're always welcome in my house if you're free for a pop-over, or even meeting out somewhere to celebrate and toast (or get toasted...or both!)

Dun - 3,144 - Thanks for the invite!! It was a whirlwind tour!!1 But it was nice to be in the Burgh. We were at a wedding at the LeMont atop the the same hill as the Incline, looking out at the City on New Years Eve, it was a great view of Pittsburgh. Then it was family this and family that, I thought about giving you a shout, but it was non-stop family stuff.
I hope all is well and I wish you all a happy New Year of staying quit!! Edited by Dun4Good

SEPTEMBROS

January 2017

The SeptemBros

Dun - 3,144 - Thanks for the invite!! It was a whirlwind tour!!1 But it was nice to be in the Burgh. We were at a wedding at the LeMont atop the the same hill as the Incline, looking out at the City on New Years Eve, it was a great view of Pittsburgh. Then it was family this and family that, I thought about giving you a shout, but it was non-stop family stuff.

I hope all is well and I wish you all a happy New Year of staying quit!!

Dun - 3,158 - I hate tobacco, I hate that I ever used it and that it used by so many other people!!! I recently lost a friend to esophagus cancer, it is just f'n awful, the guy was tough as nails and 7 weeks after diagnosis he was gone. RIP Angelo. Screw you Big Tobacco!!

Doof - 3,449 - Been so long, I forgot how to post. But, still quit.

On 1/24/2017 at 10:37 AM, Dun4Good said:

SEPTEMBROS

January 2017

The SeptemBros

I hope all is well and I wish you all a happy New Year of staying quit!!

Dun - 3,158 - I hate tobacco, I hate that I ever used it and that it used by so many other people!!! I recently lost a friend to esophagus cancer, it is just f'n awful, the guy was tough as nails and 7 weeks after diagnosis he was gone. RIP Angelo. Screw you Big Tobacco!!

On 11/21/2017 at 7:18 PM, Doof66 said:

Doof - 3,449 - Been so long, I forgot how to post. But, still quit.

Doof - 3,636...Read a lot of the old post from 2008. Coming up on 10 years. I don't post any more, because i don't need to. Dip thankfully left my brain a long time ago...but i never forget, and i will always be thankful to Dun, and all the others who came before us and helped. Every post helped.10 years will be 6/15/2018.

Doof - 3,657.  10 years. 10 years of freedom. Technically, 10 years was about a week ago, but I'll always associate my quit day with Father's Day 2008. Thanks, QSN, Flav, Dun, TruckerRick and all the other vets who stuck by me in the early days when the going was toughest.

Doof - 4,008 - Still quit. Just turned 50 yesterday, too. No dip, not again.

Dun4good - 4,015 - Good to see you're still quit Doof, I am too.  Never again will I touch tobacco.