Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luke's Dad

STAR WARS

that does look pretty good...

can't wait to get it for the wii

Got it yesterday for my Wii

It's a lot of fun.

fucking mynocks! chewin' on the power cables! somebody get a lazer and blast those damn things! Its in the muppet family of alien creatures.. .It looks like a pterodactyl with a pussy for a head.

This question is for the so called "Advanced Lord" of the Sith.

How can you call yourself an advanced lord? How can you even call yourself a man? You had big dreams and ambitions of ruling the galaxy, but left your pregnant wife at home to play with stormtroopers and fly your big midlife crisis battle cruisers. All the while, Luke is forced to grow up with his poor uncle Owen, who can't even afford a good droid in working order. Who are his positive role models? The Tuscan Raiders?

And now look at you. 2nd in command to the Emperor of the galaxy. How much does that pay you per year? Did you send Owen a little money to help raise your child? I'll bet not! I bet you even used your political influences to keep your paycheck from being garnished.

Oh, now that Luke is a man, and not your financial responssibility, now you want to have a relationship with him. Where were you all those years?

You disgust me.

You deserved to have your hand cut off by your own son.

I hope he pulls your mask off and you die!

How can you call yourself an advanced lord? How can you even call yourself a man? You had big dreams and ambitions of ruling the galaxy, but left your pregnant wife at home to play with stormtroopers and fly your big midlife crisis battle cruisers. All the while, Luke is forced to grow up with his poor uncle Owen, who can't even afford a good droid in working order. Who are his positive role models? The Tuscan Raiders?

And now look at you. 2nd in command to the Emperor of the galaxy. How much does that pay you per year? Did you send Owen a little money to help raise your child? I'll bet not! I bet you even used your political influences to keep your paycheck from being garnished.

Oh, now that Luke is a man, and not your financial responssibility, now you want to have a relationship with him. Where were you all those years?

You disgust me.

Awesome post Ohioman. Now you have given me a reason to crush your throat with the power of the Dark Side remotely. I only need to be within .145234 parsecs for my force powers to work. Alas, I had both of my hands cut off by those assholes Count Dooku and Obi Wan so I cannot use Sith Lightening. Feel the power of the Dark Side. Notice how your throat feels tight. Wait until I cross the Illinois border in my specially designed Tie Fighter. It only takes .0000002342 parsecs.

You disgust me.

Awesome post Ohioman. Now you have given me a reason to crush your throat with the power of the Dark Side remotely. I only need to be within .145234 parsecs for my force powers to work. Alas, I had both of my hands cut off by those assholes Count Dooku and Obi Wan so I cannot use Sith Lightening. Feel the power of the Dark Side. Notice how your throat feels tight. Wait until I cross the Illinois border in my specially designed Tie Fighter. It only takes .0000002342 parsecs.

Your powers are weak, old man. 18 days of no nicotine has made my throat strong. Besides, I have a DNA sample. Not only are you Luke's dad, but Lando's as well. How many more are there? Call you DDD - Deadbead Dad Darth from now on...

You guys are such nerds.

I LOVE IT! B)

Seems to me the skywalker family really needs a few sessions of Family therapy....

I haven't visited here in a while, and now wish that I had. Awesome stuff. I wish I knew how to post photos.

Answer me this: Would you rather be a Jedi or a Sith?

Have you read "Darth Bane" yet? Excellent Star Wars read. PM me and I will mail it to you.

I haven't visited here in a while, and now wish that I had. Awesome stuff. I wish I knew how to post photos.

Answer me this: Would you rather be a Jedi or a Sith?

Have you read "Darth Bane" yet? Excellent Star Wars read. PM me and I will mail it to you.

Sith. TOTALLY

I want some horns. Plus. Guy budges me at McDonalds? No biggy, just chop his arm off.