Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

August 24, 2009

Quitters

<new quitters, insert name here pledging not to dip today>

Supporters

Professor - 357 - Wow, I made it to the next December quit group. I will not dip today.

August 24, 2009

Quitters

<rwinri quitting for the last time....

Supporters

Professor - 357 - Wow, I made it to the next December quit group. I will not dip today.

August 24, 2009

Quitters

<rwinri quitting for the last time....

Supporters

August 24, 2009

Quitters

rwinri - quitting for the last time....

Supporters

Jonny - Day 43 - Congratulations, rwinri, on your decision. I too, have quit for the last time. If you have any questions, ask them.

Edited by jonny

August 24, 2009

Quitters

Supporters

Jonny - Day 43 - Congratulations, rwinri, on your decision. I too, have quit for the last time. If you have any questions, ask them.

Widlcat - 72 - rwinri hang in there, first week is tough, Stay strong and check in daily. Welcome and set the example for Dec quit team.

August 24, 2009

Quitters

Supporters

Widlcat - 72 - rwinri hang in there, first week is tough, Stay strong and check in daily. Welcome and set the example for Dec quit team.

Farley - 513 - C'mn in and quit while the quittin's good...no better day to start quitting then TODAY!

Go ahead and quit today just one at a time, one second, one minute, one hour, one craving at a time.

That's the way to get it done. Use the site, read and post anything that comes to mind. Really anything.

It worked for me and I was a hopeless addict, now two years later, I am enjoying the hell out of being free from that shit in a can.

Coloquitter - 733 - one day at a time.

August 24, 2009

Quitters

Supporters

Farley - 513 - C'mn in and quit while the quittin's good...no better day to start quitting then TODAY!

Ohioman1972 - 165 - Way to man up, rwinri! Who's gonna join him? It won't be easier to quit next week, next month, next year. STAYING QUIT will be, if you quit today!

August 24, 2009

Quitters

Supporters

Ohioman1972 - 165 - Way to man up, rwinri! Who's gonna join him? It won't be easier to quit next week, next month, next year. STAYING QUIT will be, if you quit today!

Donnie - 136 - I quit again today. It adds up faster then you think.

August 24, 2009

Quitters

Supporters

Hustle14 -158...LURKERS....jump in the water's fine!!! Way to be first rwinri!!! B)

I decided to quit for good @ 1235 am on august 25th 2009. I found this site in a Google search and after reading all the stories on here I finally realized that I'm not the only one. I AM A QUITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 24, 2009

Quitters

Supporters

Hustle14 -158...LURKERS....jump in the water's fine!!! Way to be first rwinri!!! B)

nomas60 -- 469 -- stay quit

August 25, 2009

Quitters

Professor-358- I am posting here in support of my fellow December Quit brothers!

<new quitters, insert name here pledging to not dip today>

Supporters

August 25, 2009

Quitters

Professor-358- I am posting here in support of my fellow December Quit brothers!

Supporters

Muddler - 730 - Quitting - you can do - one day at a time.

August 25, 2009

Quitters

Supporters

Donnie - 137 - Keep it out of your mouth today. We worry about tomorrow then.

August 25, 2009

Quitters

Supporters

Kurt Kiefer - 487 - Just quit for today, worry about tomorrow when it gets here.

August 25, 2009

Quitters

PolarBear - I quit at 12:35 this morning and I have been arguing with my wife all night long. BUT I DO NOT WANT A DIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supporters

• Like 1

Quitters

PolarBear - I quit at 12:35 this morning and I have been arguing with my wife all night long. BUT I DO NOT WANT A DIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supporters

NMB -639- Welcome, PolarBear! I hope to see you around often.

Quitters

Supporters

Kurt Kiefer - 487 - Just quit for today, worry about tomorrow when it gets here.

Coloquitter - 734 - Quitting with the start a new school year great idea, it worked for me!

Quitters

Supporters

Coloquitter - 734 - Quitting with the start a new school year great idea, it worked for me!

marmar 569 - One hour at a time PB.

Quitters

Supporters

rwinri- I have been argueing the past 36 hours with it seems like everybody. Hope this passes soon.

Quitters

Supporters

rwinri- I have been argueing the past 36 hours with it seems like everybody. Hope this passes soon.

MCH- 237- take one day at a time-

Quitters

Supporters

Quitters

Supporters

Erik - 90 - B) new quitters, take it from someone who is just around the corner from their HOF, it really is worth all the hell you are going through right now. Embrace the suck one day at a time!!