Quit Smokeless Community
Killerattorney

Roll Call

[ROLLCALL

tank.gifMARCHING FORWARD 2010 CLASS tank.gif

Pie Day, March 14, 2016 AD

Never Back Down - Never Give In - Never stop flipping shit to the Man!

gallery_5462_117_18511.jpg

Search for "Girls and Tanks" on the internet, and BAM... or in this case VA-VOOM!!! (a little old school!)

Tanks:

JimDaddy -2252- Hey, is this thing on? Yes, still f'n quit. I figured if it was Pi-day, some sick Tanks would be in here spouting the virtues of pie... as oppose to was Tub-Girl would spout, if you get my drift. Hope all in the Tank Zone are still dipless, and if not, well, you did it once, just do it again. UST is still a bunch of spineless shits that deserve every two-fingered salute I can muster! Ka-BOOOOOOOMMMMM. Ker-POW!!!! Quit on with you bad self! Peace.

[ROLLCALL

tank.gifMARCHING FORWARD 2010 CLASS tank.gif

Pie Day, March 14, 2016 AD

Never Back Down - Never Give In - Never stop flipping shit to the Man!

gallery_5462_117_18511.jpg

Search for "Girls and Tanks" on the internet, and BAM... or in this case VA-VOOM!!! (a little old school!)

Tanks:

CWC - 180. Fly, cowbirds, fly. Cuckold UST's executives. Bleh! Ran out of things to say.

I am still quit, m-f'rs. I ain't falling for their shit again. I do hope all are well. I would NOT be here today if it weren't for the digital support I got here. Thanks! 

I am still fucking here boys.... I hope all is well and your still quit and didn’t cave like some bleeding vagina .....can I even say that anymore lmao the world has gotten so PC since we quit .... the last of our kind boys 

On 6/8/2018 at 11:25 PM, Jimdaddy said:

I am still quit, m-f'rs. I ain't falling for their shit again. I do hope all are well. I would NOT be here today if it weren't for the digital support I got here. Thanks! 

Right on brother —- this shit helped me quit 100%

On 1/14/2015 at 10:15 PM, KBOZ said:

KBOZ - 5+ Years - What's up Tanks? JimDaddy you are the man! I can't even remember how to post roll call it's been like 1-1/2 years. I still have Tub Girl burned into my brain every once in a blue moon when one of those drive-by-cravings sneak up on me. She keeps me straight, her image is burned into my retinas and can never be erased. The Tanks will never die.

Dam straight Knoz , replying years later